Handmade by Janis in the Scottish Highlands, this candle is a pretty addition to any home.
The basic candle is made only from rapeseed wax and cotton wicks, whilst the decor/applique is created using a specially created blend of wax.
Each and every candle is uniquely yours; a one-off, bespoke candle which is hand crafted to your requirements. YOU choose your colours! Place your order and I will then contact you to discuss your colour requirements.
Join the revolution and #breakthemould!
Approximately 12cm in diameter, this candle will burn for 35 hours.
To get the best from your candle, please remember:
* always trim the wick after purchase to approximately 1cm
* always burn your candle on a heat resistent surface
* and place your candle on a flat, level surface
* when you first light your candle, give it time, allowing a minimum of 1-2 hours to create a meltpool, therefore avoiding any future re-lighting issues or waste
* I recommend that you burn your candle for no longer than 3-4 hours at a time
* always trim your wick to approximately 1cm before lighting
* avoid placing your candles where they will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting, such as a spotlight. Candles may fade if they are left in bright light for an extended period of time.
* never leave a burning candle unattended
* with candles that are not in a jar/container, you don't want to burn it all the way to the bottom (melted wax can be messy); so once there's about 1cm of wax left on the bottom, it's time to say goodbye
* in case of any drips or spillages, rapeseed wax is much softer than traditional paraffin and will clean up easily with warm soapy water.