Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... a simple, plain yet classy candle, which doesn't need anything added to make it shine! Available in 3 sizes and a range of colours!
Choose small (D:6cm), medium (D:8cm) or large (D:10cm), this candle will Light up your life for anything from 20 to 35 hours, depending on the size selected.
Plain Sphere Candle
To get the best from your candle, please remember:
* always trim the wick after purchase to approximately 1cm
* always burn your candle on a heat resistent surface
* and place your candle on a flat, level surface
* when you first light your candle, give it time, allowing a minimum of 1-2 hours to create a meltpool, therefore avoiding any future re-lighting issues or waste
* I recommend that you burn your candle for no longer than 3-4 hours at a time
* always trim your wick to approximately 1cm before lighting
* avoid placing your candles where they will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting, such as a spotlight. Candles may fade if they are left in bright light for an extended period of time.
* never leave a burning candle unattended
* with candles that are not in a jar/container, you don't want to burn it all the way to the bottom (melted wax can be messy); so once there's about 1cm of wax left on the bottom, it's time to say goodbye
* in case of any drips or spillages, rapeseed wax is much softer than traditional paraffin and will clean up easily with warm soapy water.