Christmas is coming...
These baubles are available individually or as a set of 4. Perfect for a gift or simply as a treat for you this Christmas! Save £10 if you buy as a set!
Handmade using natural rapeseed oil wax and blended wax for the decoration, each and every design is unique, individual and yours!
**Disclaimer** all my candles are handmade and therefore each one is a one-off, created at the time of order, so please be patient, thank you.**
Approximately 12cm in diameter, this candle will burn for 35 hours.
Please be aware that when you light this candle, the decoration will melt as all pieces are made of wax. Please take extra care and keep an eye on your candle for your first burn.
To get the best from your candle, please remember:
* always trim the wick after purchase to approximately 1cm
* always burn your candle on a heat resistent surface
* and place your candle on a flat, level surface
* when you first light your candle, give it time, allowing a minimum of 1-2 hours to create a meltpool, therefore avoiding any future re-lighting issues or waste
* I recommend that you burn your candle for no longer than 3-4 hours at a time
* always trim your wick to approximately 1cm before lighting
* avoid placing your candles where they will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting, such as a spotlight. Candles may fade if they are left in bright light for an extended period of time.
* never leave a burning candle unattended
* with candles that are not in a jar/container, you don't want to burn it all the way to the bottom (melted wax can be messy); so once there's about 1cm of wax left on the bottom, it's time to say goodbye
* in case of any drips or spillages, rapeseed wax is much softer than traditional paraffin and will clean up easily with warm soapy water.